I haven’t had much impetus to blog, though I have some ideas roaming around in my head. But I see that a lot of people have liked the Gossip Girl post that I put up a little while ago. GG is on summer break, of course. Chuck Bass is romancing interchangeable women; Blair probably jumped the guy in the jump seat. Perhaps Georgina jumped off a bridge to escape boarding school and is backpacking in the Himalayas plotting up new ways to drive Serena crazy. Only Gossip Girl knows for sure, but she’ll tell you as soon as she finds out :D
Most of these are from the earlier parts of the series. Enjoy. I am especially fond of “Happy Ending.” I never listen to the radio, and I expect this was super-overplayed and everyone else is sick of it. But it really flies, especially when it starts taking a page from Freddie Mercury.
01. Beck — Timebomb [from “The Handmaiden’s Tale”]
02. The Little Ones — There’s A Pot Brewin’ [from “Dare Devil”]
03. Rooney — When Did Your Heart Go Missing [from “The Wild Brunch”]
04. Akon — Don’t Matter [from the pilot]
05. Mika — Happy Ending [from “The Handmaiden’s Tale”]
06. Cold War Kids — Hang Me Up To Dry [from the pilot]